HURRY!! **LIMITED JULY OFFER**
WAS £1399 REDUCED TO £1199
FURTHER REDUCTION NOW JUST £995
FOR OUR LATEST GARAGE DOOR PRICES PLEASE WATCH THE VIDEO BELOW
*Whilst Stocks Last
FOR MORE INFORMATION ON THIS SPECIAL DEAL
A STEP UP IN QUALITY AND A STEP DOWN IN PRICE
- Bespoke made to measure roller doors, designed to fit your opening perfectly
- Deal direct with the tradesmen, one appointment required to measure and install with our unique kerbside service
- Highest level of built-in safety available on roller doors, comprehensive detection device to stop the door lowering onto anything.
- Automatically operated with 2 handheld key-fobs
- High quality double skinned, insulated, polyester powder coated door slats
- No maintenance required
- High security and space saving compact slats for maximum width and height.
- Manual override in case of a power cut.
- Fully CE marked, a full cover hood on all door systems
- Pre-agreed fixed prices, inc fitting VAT and removal of old door. No catches, hook prices or nasty surprises.
- White as standard, 10 other colours available.
- Full warranty supplied
- Local tradesmen across the UK
ROLLING DOOR CONCEPTS LTD
We are specialists in high quality automated rolling garage doors. All doors are made from double skinned foam insulated aluminium with a high-quality polyester powder coat finish. Exported directly to our UK manufacturing plants from Europes largest and leading supplier of aluminium profile.
Here at Rolling Door Concepts, we are dedicated to providing the highest quality of roller door with a stress-free customer focused service from your initial enquiry through to the moment our installers hand over your roller door controls.
As experts in the field, we will design, manufacture and install your door perfectly to the dimensions of your garage. We will also establish various positions available so whether you're looking for extra width for your car or just a nice insulated door fitted at the front of your garage brick piers. We will show you all the options you have available.
WHY ARE ROLLER GARAGE DOORS THE BEST TYPE OF GARAGE DOOR SYSTEM?
ULTIMATE LUXURY & CONVENIENCE
- Remote control operation from the comfort of your car
- Therefore no getting wet or struggling with those heavy up and over manual doors
- Extremely easy to use with one touch remote control functions in comparison to a manual door
- Lots of control options, including a 50mtr + radius with the control system
SAVE SPACE ON YOUR DRIVEWAY AND INSIDE YOUR GARAGE
- The vertical operation gives you maximum space on the driveway, so no outward swing like most manual systems.
- Also, a small compact internal roll 200mm sits nicely up and out of the way, therefore, giving you maximum space inside for shelving or hanging items. the complete opposite of a sectional which takes up lots of internal headroom.
- Bespoke design and custom built means you can mount the roller garage door on the rear of the piers for extra width and height unlike the restrictions of a sectional or canopy door.
- Integrated door systems where the roller garage door slats are embedded into the side channels, with no gaps around the roller garage door like an up'n'over to attack with a crowbar.
- Same design as high-security commercial roller shutters hence the increase in security
- No external locks to pick, because the internal motor unit with auto locking is set when the roller garage door reaches the bottom limit.
- Another feature is the heavier gauge bottom rail which prevents an intruder attacking the bottom of the roller garage door
EXCELLENT WEATHERPROOFING AND IMPROVED U-VALUE
- Double Skinned Aluminium slats
- Insulated Fascia panel and Insulated internal cover hood
- Double brush inserts in side rails and rubber seal on the bottom rail.
- Curtain can adjust on uneven floor up to 50mm max from one side to the other
NO ONGOING MAINTENANCE REQUIRED
- Maintenance free finish means there are no ongoing service contracts.
- As a result of no wheels or bearings to grease like you have to on a manual or sectional door, there is no real maintenance requirement for a roller garage door
- High-quality polyester powder coat finish means your roller garage door just needs the occasional jet wash to keep it looking brand new.
- Once your roller garage door is installed you never have to worry about it again.
READY TO FIND OUT MORE?
See more about our Products and Services